Why become a Rented Property Management Licensee?
Would you like to have the freedom of running your own business but be able to rely on proven systems and processes and the support of a Licensor? Rented Property Management offers the opportunity to join an exciting, growth industry that can help you obtain your goals.
In today’s world, there are generally two options – work for someone else and limit your earning potential, or take a leap of faith by starting or buying a business and hope you can make it work. Plus, to make a success of either option you have to work long hours and sacrifice valuable family time. Most small businesses fail. In fact, the numbers are staggering – research suggests that 80% of small businesses fail in the first year and 80% of the rest in the next 5 years. Most people assume this is due to lack of capital. However, the main reason is a lack of business skills. What makes a great technician does not necessarily make a great business owner.
With Rented you can focus on being a great technician – our support, training, systems and industry expertise ensure your business will be well run and you avoid becoming one of those statistics.
Of course, like any business, you need to get on board and give it 100% for it to succeed and there is a level of financial commitment required. However, by joining Rented the risk normally associated with having your own business is minimised:
- We have operated since 2009, we know how the property Management business runs
- Should you purchase an existing License you will immediately have your very own Property Management asset – An asset you can grow and sell in the future.
- Our bank supports our model and will work with you on financing options if required.
- You can see how the existing Licensees are working now to create their own futures and you have the chance to learn from them.
- There are many ways to make money in this business and we can show you exactly how our existing Licensees are doing that.
Property Management as an industry currently represents a real opportunity.
Historically, 70% of the rental properties in NZ have been owner-managed. However, overseas, markets are the reverse, with up to 90% of rental properties being managed by Property Managers. This means the market in NZ has the potential to grow by 300%. There are not many opportunities outside the Technology sector that have that sort of future growth.
We can help you get a piece of this growth and transition into your very own Property Management business by providing you with a substantial starting portfolio and training you to help grow your business quickly and profitably.
Rented understands that you want to create a great future but you also want to live a great life now. We do things differently to make that happen.
So, what do you get?
- A business that gives you flexibility with your time – work from home, work your own hours, you are in control. You don’t need an office!
- An immediate income from your very own business where an existing rent roll is purchased.
- Initial and ongoing training, access to a growth coach and dedicated business support.
- The security of your own Property Management business that will grow into the future – not just a job! It is in your hands.
- Industry leading back-end support attending to administration, freeing you up to concentrate on business growth for YOUR business.
- Support from a Licensor that is dedicated to enhancing the product and services, and understands technology and how this can be used to give you more time for growing your business.
What are we looking for?
- Property Management or Real Estate Sales experience is preferred but not mandatory. Business Development experience is required.
- Well-developed people with business skills and an understanding of the bigger picture
- Forward thinkers with a “can do” positive attitude
- A passion for customer service
- The ability to qualify for finance from our bank if required
- The courage to make a better life for yourself!
What is life like as a Rented Licensee?
Check out our videos to find out:
Want to know more?
Please contact Mike at email@example.com to receive an information pack.